Terms and Conditions:
1) With any type of market-based trading, buying or selling, there is an inherent risk that losses will occur. It follows that you should not hold money you cannot afford to lose in bitcoin or alternative cryptocurrencies
2) We may update our Channel from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Channel may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Please read these terms carefully before using the CHANNEL.
* The materials located at the form and channel is provided by WARSNOP ICF as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. By filling the form of the channel, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not fill the form.
WARSNOP ICF reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Because these terms are binding upon you in connection with any use you make of the services of the channel, you should check for changes before proceeding to use this channel.
The section headings used in these Terms are for reference purposes only and shall not be used in the interpretation of or to construe the meaning of these Terms.
Proper Use -
1) You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information posted exclusively to the channel by means.
2) Any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. You agree to refrain from using any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the channel or any transaction being conducted on the channel. You further agree to refrain from taking any action that could impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on the channel infrastructure.
3) You acknowledge that, while much of the channel is open for public browsing, some areas of the Site may from time to time be restricted and accessible only to certain users via password. You agree to access and use only those areas of the channel that have been authorized for your use and to refrain from using information or signals to the third party. You agree not to disclose or share the links given of the channel or other relevant account information with any third parties.
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY -
Any services from WARSNOP ICF and/or program download payments from WARSNOP ICF must be paid in full prior to the service being given and/or channel is joined.
There are absolutely no refunds for membership payments already made.
There are absolutely no refunds for services already given and/or channel is joined via WARSNOP ICF . Although, services may be discontinued at any given time if desired by the client (you).
Any and all services desired from WARSNOP ICF are subject to discontinuation if payments are not made up to date. No exceptions.
WARSNOP ICF has the right to deny any further service if payments are not made up to date.
The client (you) can NOT file any PayPal related dispute against WARSNOP ICF in attempt to receive money back because of the no refund policy which can be found previously stated in this document.
Limited Liability and Indemnification
WARSNOP ICF and channel or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of any content, information, function, or service of channel
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of channel use, if found will be kicked out directly.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our channel;
any equipment or network on which our channel is stored;
any software used in the provision of our channel; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
5) Subscription starts from the date you have paid the money and end on the parallel date of the said month or year in the subscription (A three-month subscription started on 21st march will end on 21st June). Meanwhile, the term ‘Lifetime’ means the said member will not have to extend his/her services as long as we are giving subscriptions!
Suspension and termination -